So here are ten things you might like to add to your list when thinking about your next agency (whether brand, digital, CRM, PR, media or “other”):
1. Do they collaborate well?
2. Do they have processes that contemplate digital integration?
3. What tools does the agency use to communicate?
4. How do they present creative?
5. How does the agency champion thought leadership?
6. What’s their vision for the future?
7. Where are their junior resources coming from?
8. What does their web site look like – how’s it organized?
9. Does the CEO blog, Tweet or have a good digital understanding?
10. Do key contacts record their own voice mail messages?